Anything on this list I use personally and recommend.
I’m using WebinarJam and EverWebinar for my webinars and it is by far the best solution I’ve found.You’ll find these guys are way over on the side of “internetmaketerish” but don’t let that put you off. I’ve tried a slew of other options and this one is kicking ass. I highly recommend it. Check this out here. (Update: This is still a decent solution but not for me.)
- Now I’m using EasyWebinar for my automated webinars. I switched after EverWebinar moved to their new version. EasyWebinar has got an interface that only it’s mother can love but it offers a number of options that I couldn’t get out of EverWebinar and I also get to finally drop Ever Webinar’s huge and persistent branding on all my stuff. The registration widget is far superior. I must say I’m looking forward to trying Demio when they release their automated webinars.
- Bench does all my bookkeeping. Don’t do it yourself unless you love it. I hate bookkeeping, I love Bench. Since I hated bookkeeping I was bad at it. I just didn’t do it in time. I’d save it for last minute when filing taxes, it was a disaster – and very stressful. With Bench I can see exactly where I’m at every month. I’ve got a dedicated contact, its great. I’ll never do my own books again. They charge based on your expense volume.
- Connect365 is the cold email software I recommend. Hopefully you already know that you can’t use MailChimp or similar email services for cold email. You need to go through your own email and Connect365 is an add on that lets you do just that, at scale.
- Loving ActiveCampaign. It does all of what I need in terms of marketing automation and none of what I don’t. I’ve used HubSpot, Infusionsoft, MailChimp, Aweber… This is my favorite. My friend Rob has an excellent product at GetDrip.com that is very similar but I’ve been deep in with ActiveCampaign long enough that I’m just not up for switching.
- Use the BulkEmailChecker to keep your list clean. Most email marketing providers are going to charge you based on subscribers these days. Since their model is your list size growing they have very little incentive to have you remove bounces completely so many will simply not send to bounces – why not just get rid of them altogether?
- Create real, personalized, relative deadlines for your prospects with DeadlineFunnel. I use deadline funnel integrated with EverWebinar and ActiveCampaign to create expiring offers made on the webinar. I also use personalized expiring deadlines for the Academy.
- Build Your Website in Minutes Instead of Months with BeaverBuilder. I’ve become a big fan of front end editors for WordPress. I’ve been able to build even really long sales pages with lots of sections and graphics in very little time with BeaverBuilder. I highly recommend it although I do not recommend any of the add-ons at this time.
- Finally get an ROI on your social posting with Snip.ly. I used to share things all the time and had no idea why I even bothered because absolutely nothing happened. Waste. Of. Time. Now i use a Snip.ly + Buffer strategy and I’m clocking 5% webinar registrations – meaning that 5% of the people who click on a post of mine are registering for my webinar – which is awesome because I close almost 9% of webinar attendees.
- Fast Hosting Excellent Service from SiteGround. I used WP Engine for a long time but man are they getting expensive. SiteGround offers the same and faster speeds at a fraction of the price and this site as well as others I have are hosted on it.
Some or all of these are affiliate links which means that I get a referral fee if you buy though my link. I won’t put anything here that I don’t recommend.