Without connecting MemberMouse and ActiveCampaign you’re creating a host of problems for yourself, you’re confounding your customers and you’re losing sales.
ActiveCampaign and MemberMouse are both powerful systems but if you haven’t connected the two then you already know the problems:
Having ActiveCampaign and MemberMouse Disconnected is Costing You Money
- A visitor subscribes to your ActiveCampaign email list, they go through your autoresponder, they buy a membership on MemberMouse…. and then they keep getting the autoresponder trying to sell them… Now you’re ticking off your members, but worse, you look like you don’t know what your’e doing.
- You send discount codes and promotions to your MemberMouse members… FOR PRODUCTS THEY ALREADY BOUGHT… Holy faux pas Batman. Not good, but that’s what happens when your marketing and membership systems aren’t speaking with each other
- MemberMouse records a “Failed Rebill Payment”…. Your ActiveCampaign has no idea… Your member wanders off never to be heard from again and you lose moths of potential revenue. Expiring and failing credit cards are the BIGGEST source of revenue loss for membership sites. The one email from MemberMouse isn’t going to cut it. Not if you want your revenue to grow month after month.
- You are missing up-sells and that’s too bad because the fact is that’s where the money is. Sure MemberMouse can show your members new offers but you’re assuming that the customer is always on your site at the right time. If you’re not targeting customer who are tagged with your other products and sending tailored emails to them you’re missing the boat.
- Connecting ActiveCampaign and MemberMouse with Zapier? What a total drag. Try getting all the filters right from your payment system through Zapier into ActiveCampaign. If you’re like me and you did this then you know that this approach is fraught problems, not the leat of which are loss of data, missed “Zaps”, poor filtering, and wrong messages at the wrong time to the wrong people.
I Have Made All of These Mistakes with ActiveCampaign and MemberMouse… and More
When you connect MemberMouse and ActiveCampaign